Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely via quite a number websites, and can be discovered on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and a number of different on-line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to check it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this overview as my results. To start, it need to be cited that this unique complement is accessible over the counter, and does now not require a docs prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my package deal in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the employer we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once now not a mistake, however I assume they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are enormously trendy for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first component I favor to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t comprehend if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it simply stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the advocated dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I obtained a moderate burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started out thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a 1/2 exceeded earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I understand you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s well worth taking a shut seem at the substances to see if these product even has the workable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote healthful prostate characteristic and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As some distance as its sexual benefits, there’s truely no purpose for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work towards testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in ordinary remedy for years, constantly with the cause of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven through cutting-edge lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to aid male health through a range of usual medication systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to returned this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural instruction is really spelled “catuaba” and was once an essential phase of the cultural of quite a few native Brazilian tribes.
And numerous animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and amplify the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that genuine catuaba is simply a combination of the bark from numerous one of a kind timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their components on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given deposit for a huge vary of benefits, consisting of accelerated testosterone and energy, as nicely as accelerated erections.
Unfortunately, those claims have not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for mood and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially on account that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, despite claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no impact on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, on the other hand exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and talent booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in studies are much higher than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no point in trying to by subtle about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a appropriate supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More frequently known as Sarsaparilla, it’s commonly the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m now not positive what the one-of-a-kind between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to enlarge testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds incorporate quite a few nutritional vitamins and minerals – such as zinc and magnesium – that expand sperm manufacturing and may want to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different advisable substances
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few substances that may genuinely improve sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It might also be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, certainly due to the fact of how affordable it is and – in idea – the elements need to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few components that may really do some thing for you are blanketed in extraordinarily low doses, noticeably decreasing their capability to absolutely work.
There are a lot of products that get bashed on sites like Amazon and Ebay, but you have to remember that most of the time people that do have success with the product generally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a negative experience with it are going to complain a lot louder. It does contain L-Arginine, which is supposed to increase blood flow and help with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is not the best choice for increasing NO levels and needs to be taken at a much higher dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I suppose it is commonly protected to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater superb for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be accurate for you, however I don’t comprehend if it is well worth placing the time into.
As some distance as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would ignore it and go onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I lately located out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” in the back of Magna Rx Plus, is really no longer a licensed doctor in the US.Aquilar may additionally no longer have even had a fundamental function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices remedy in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low cost choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the charge of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent observed any dramatic effects however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and hard to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product usually due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not well worth it, Have been the usage of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in potential and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s reachable online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You can also have to pick out a unique supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not comprehend if all and sundry includes it or can provide it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website